There are several libraries available that use the DNSimple API. You can use these as a starting point or continue on through the documentation below.
Please keep in mind that some of these libraries may be incomplete or oudated.
API v2 Clients
- chorn/dnsimple_cli - A cli for the DNSimple v2 API.
- dnsimple/dnsimple-api-examples - Example scripts and code to demonstrate how to use the DNSimple API v2 with our official clients.
API v1 Clients
- Apache libcloud - Python library for interacting with many of the popular cloud service providers using a unified API.
- dnsimple-python - A Python API client.
- Lexicon - Manipulate DNS records across various DNS providers in a standardized way.
- dnsimple-csharp - A C♯ API wrapper.
- dnsimple-java - A simple Java API wrapper.
- dnsimple-php - A simple PHP API class.
- PowerDNSimple - A PowerShell module for working with DNSimple API.