With the official DNSimple Stack integration you can buy, connect, and operate your domains directly from your Slack channel.
Strillone is a service to publish the events generated from a DNSimple account to a messaging service (such as Slack), using the DNSimple webhooks.
Provides Chef LWRP for automating DNS configuration with DNSimple.
- Import tool in Ruby
- Dynamic IP Updater in Bash (official)
- Dynamic IP Updater in Bash (original by Jason Seifer
- Dynamic IP Updater in Ruby by hamstarr
- Dynamic IP Updater in Ruby by bjoernalbers
- Dynamic IP Updater in Node.js by jcarley
- Dynamic IP Updater for Windows by dwdii
- Dynamic IP Updater in Golang by jcarley
- DitchDaddy - for batch transferring domains out of GoDaddy by jm
- Screw You Zerigo - for moving zones from Zerigo to DNSimple by bhauman
- record_store - Shopify’s tool for controlling your records from a git-repo based workflow
- dnscontrol - StackExchange’s tool to Synchronize your DNS to multiple providers from a simple DSL