With the official DNSimple Stack integration you can buy, connect, and operate your domains directly from your Slack channel.
Strillone is a service to publish the events generated from a DNSimple account to a messaging service (such as Slack), using the DNSimple webhooks.
Provides Chef LWRP for automating DNS configuration with DNSimple.
With the official DNSimple Terraform provider you can manage your DNS like your other cloud services.
- Import tool in Ruby
- Dynamic IP Updater in Bash (official)
- Dynamic IP Updater in Bash (original by Jason Seifer
- Dynamic IP Updater in Ruby by hamstarr
- Dynamic IP Updater in Ruby by bjoernalbers
- Dynamic IP Updater in Node.js by jcarley
- Dynamic IP Updater for Windows by dwdii
- Dynamic IP Updater in Golang by jcarley
- DitchDaddy - for batch transferring domains out of GoDaddy by jm
- Screw You Zerigo - for moving zones from Zerigo to DNSimple by bhauman
- record_store - Shopify’s tool for controlling your records from a git-repo based workflow
- dnscontrol - StackExchange’s tool to Synchronize your DNS to multiple providers from a simple DSL
- dnsimple-batch - Make bulk updates to your domains/records at DNSimple.